At the RCCG Glory House, the health and safety of our members are of utmost importance to us. Hence, we have put in place Risk Mitigation Strategy as we commence in-person worship services during this COVID-19 pandemic period. We will continue to monitor government policies and update this strategy when the need arises. Kindly visit this page frequently for any update.
This Sunday, August 23, 2020, marks an important day in response to and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. To God's glory, we will now be able to meet in person for Sunday worship service as we have all been longing to do for these past 23 weeks!
Why must I attend in-person service?
- God commands us to worship together in a corporate setting: Heb. 10:25 - not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching
- God answers prayers whenever we gather together in His house called the House of Prayers: Matt. 21:13 - And He said to them, "It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer,' but you have made it a 'den of thieves.'"
- We should be happy to gather in His house: Ps. 122:1 - I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go into the house of the Lord."
- Gathering in His house brings us to His presence:
- Where there is fullness of Joy – Ps. 16:11
- We are in the presence of the greatest physician – John 5:1-8
- All needs are met in His presence because He is the all-sufficient God – Gen. 17:1
- Prayers are answered in an earth-shaking manner in His house– Acts 2:1-4, Acts 4:31
What you need to know
Due to 30% restriction of available capacity defined by the Ontario government, we may not be able to accommodate everyone within our building; hence every worshipper who intends to attend must register. We will still stream our services online for those unable to participate physically.
We are working hard to ensure your safety throughout this process. Please read our Risk Mitigation Strategy for in-person service worship service. Here is additional information you need to know:
Before You Register:
- Please consult your physician before registering if you are a member of a vulnerable age group or have a compromised immune system
- Registration is mandatory. Unfortunately, we have a limited amount of space for only those who pre-registered. If you sign up, please show up
- Please do not register if you have not observed the guidelines from Public Health and the Ontario government concerning public gatherings and/or physical distancing during the last 14 days
- You must remain committed to continuing following public health advice: including practice, physical distancing, wear a face covering if physical distancing is a challenge especially when you are in-door, wash hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- We will not be offering additional services such as childcare or children's program, prayer room, other than the main worship service at this initial stage of opening
- We look forward to providing children's ministry again soon when we can do so safely
- No food or beverage is permitted in the church
- The church has been cleaned and sanitized before your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave
- Doors open at 9:45 AM - please arrive early to accommodate for pre-Screening and social distancing upon entering the sanctuary
- Service time is 10:00 AM – 12:15 PM
When You Register:
When You Arrive:
After the Service:
We are excited & grateful to be meeting both in-person & online. Please do your best by following these guidelines to the best of your ability. These measures have been put in place to protect us and NOT to limit us. Let us continue to make Jesus the focus as limited as it may feel at this point. We are praying for a simple and yet powerful time together in worship and God's Word! Please come eager and expectant to hear from the Lord of Glory and experience a glimpse of His glory!
Please visit our website for further updates.